Terms & Conditions
By purchasing this product, you accept the following terms.
- If you choose to purchase and install the Buddyrider pet seat, you do so at your own risk. Cycling can be inherently dangerous especially when carrying passengers or cargo of any kind. You must wear protective gear at all times (helmet and gloves etc.)
- You indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the owners, directors, employees, and or any other representatives of CDC Creations Inc. and/or Buddyrider Inc. from damage caused or injury sustained through the use of the Buddyrider pet seat. Furthermore you assume all risks associated with the fitting and use of the Buddyrider pet seat.
- Each time prior to using the Buddyrider Pet Seat you must check all components of the seat, and ensure the seat is secure to the bicycle and no parts are cracked, loose, missing, or broken.
- Due to the size and weight associated with transporting a pet on a bicycle you may be required to make quick corrective action when the pet moves its weight. Extreme care must be taken at all times.
- Care must be taken when placing your pet into the seat, and also when removing them. This should be done in a safe place and away from distractions such as other pets.
- Initial rides should be brief, over smooth ground and in a safe location.
- You must never leave a pet unattended in this seat. Due to the higher center of gravity, a bicycle may fall over if parked on its stand or without proper support.
- You must not allow your pet to become a distraction when riding. You must keep your focus on the safe operation of your bicycle, the rules of the road, the environment around you and other cyclists, pedestrians and vehicular traffic.
On the rare occasion that the Buddyrider pet seat for some reason does not fit your bicycle, simply return it within 10 days for a full refund. The returned product must be unused and undamaged, sent prepaid via a traceable and insurable method to.
|In Canada||In USA|
CDC Creations Inc.|
CANADA V0R 1V0
1927 Boblett St
Blaine WA 98230
All items must be packed securely so they don't move and cause damage during shipping. Please send an email to email@example.com
and state the reason for the return and make sure you include the return tracking number
The customer must pay all shipping charges.
We strive to ensure that our product is of highest quality, but just in case there is a problem, we offer to the original purchaser a free 1-year limited manufacturers guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.
To make a warranty claim, send the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can reference your original purchase record.
- Telephone #
- Purchase date
- Description of what the problem or defect is.
- If possible provide picture.
We do not provide warranty against damage due to modifications or misuse.
CDC Creations Inc is committed to respecting the privacy of all those who purchase our products.
The sole purpose for gathering personal information is to enable CDC Creations Inc to complete initial sales and shipping, and any future warranty issues if and when they occur.
The content of this information is limited to what you voluntarily provide and we undertake to never sell or disclose that information to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
Once the purchase and shipping is complete, you may withdraw consent of your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com requesting that your personal information be deleted from our records.